Cycle Jumble : Cottingham, Hull : Sun, 18th Oct 2021

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Good to hear these are a thing again, I’ll try and get next time.......although as a seller would maybe benefit me more now haha

FluffyChicken

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
You could roll up with a shed of PACE bikes and flog them all

:eek:

If I'd had known earlier I'd probably of boxed up a few things too.

But good to see, I'll probably have a look around and a bit of cake. It's not a big hall like some other places. There's often a few cars with boots open in the central car park 100m down the road too.

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Ahhhh, only just seen this! I'm in Beverley at the moment, but I would have ridden over to have a look around if I'd seen it earlier.

I'll try to make the next one in the local area. I don't suppose there was a Royce front hub there that anyone picked up was there? 😂

FluffyChicken

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Ahhhh, only just seen this! I'm in Beverley at the moment, but I would have ridden over to have a look around if I'd seen it earlier.

I'll try to make the next one in the local area. I don't suppose there was a Royce front hub there that anyone picked up was there? 😂
No, just a cheap ROYCE Ti bottom bracket someone had picked up, not me though.

I only found out last night from Marc.

marc two tone

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
If that bb was j.i.s instead of iso. Id have whipped out a purple note, quick sharp.
118mm iirc.
Decent jumble, just an arse-numbing drive for me. Cant wait to go again though

Great to catch up with you ben.

Peachy!

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
VCC Claud Butler ME
Feedback
View
Was planning on a visit, but currently in Scarborough A&E @Our Jimmy has a suspected broken collarbone from playing Rugby this morning. It’s now 3:50pm and still not X-rayed