Cranks like you've never seen...

I want this ... I want it really bad. In fact I can't live without it anymore now that I've seen it.

Unfortunately they don't deliver to my country.
Any members here from Germany?

Babel translation:

power save

Compared with a conventional drive system gives you more power at the same BIKE DRIVE Krafeinsatz.
By compression of the springs you overcome the top dead center and lighter at the same time save energy that is released at the bottom dead center again.

round kick

When mountain biking, with rapid acceleration and driving long distances, it is often difficult to maintain the circular pedaling.
BIKE DRIVE possible in these phases and a round economic impact.

more comfort

With the BIKE DRIVE-drive system, the rotational movement is round and harmonious.
This will save energy, protect the joints and also reduce the acidity of the muscle.

Individual spring election

The BIKE DRIVE-drive system is suitable for all bicycle types and applications.
Both recreational athletes and professional cyclists can take advantage of the system optimally.
Depending on your needs, you choose the most suitable for you spring rate.

I think Ditbicykles had some of these for sale a few months age. Not the exactly same and a lot cheaper! ;)

lf anything that design looks like it would take more energy than it would produce :roll:

Just imagine all your weight pushing down and the springs on full compresssion and your foot slips off and it kicks back and breaks your shin :LOL:

Back