Wanted Continental cross country or leader pro tire brown wall

merlin1972

Old School Hero
Hi there retro community. If anyone has a 1995 era 26 inch continental cross country or leader pro brown wall tire in excellent/nos condition (2.1 max width) that they want to part with then please let me know and we can do a deal.
Cheers

I’ve got one Continental Cross Country, hardly ridden but some perishing in the tread. It’s 1.5 width though so maybe a bit narrow?

42FEC460-8154-4982-B897-61154F5E8E37.jpeg F4B70BF7-4040-45B3-8639-E1193E5910AE.jpeg 054C65B7-C5E8-430A-84EF-8B8D68B3EDC5.jpeg

Hi there. Thanks for the quick reply. Damm that tire is just what I'm looking for. But too narrow. Could you by any chance split it down the middle and add in 1/2 an inch? That would be really helpful and then I can give 6 star feedback.

Cheers

Thanks for the reply. I am open to other types of brown walled continental tires given the scarcity of the cross country 1.95. I forgot to mention that the tire/s would have to be folding type as they would have to be shipped to New Zealand.
Cheers

Hi there. Do you still have this tire? If so , could you please give me a price for it along with a shipping cost to Auckland New Zealand. Thanks.
Hi, I do still have it. Shipping from what I can work out is about £15 for a medium speed service, there’s slightly cheaper and more expensive depending on speed. Call it £30 shipped?

Hi, I do still have it. Shipping from what I can work out is about £15 for a medium speed service, there’s slightly cheaper and more expensive depending on speed. Call it £30 shipped?
Sounds good to me. Please send PayPal details. Cheers

Back