Cockpit-Eye-View shots only. Post them here!!

K_50

Old School Hero
Very cool @K_50 ! Trail riding is so fun(ky) on the moon style cruiser bars! It looks like we have a similar pony in our stables
It's a good time! Pretty much the opposite of my mtb's - Upright position, heavy, long, slack, slow, vs. Arse up, head down, compact geo., light go-fast-machines. Perfect for a pre-dinner ride, when you've been working on a Sunday :)
Also the ss/coaster-brake/low bb combo keeps you on your feet, so to speak - You really have to attack ascents, and if your cranks aren't level before you go over roots n' stuff you get punished 😄

Last edited:

The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
As cool as that is, I'm not having that as a cockpit's eye view!

I reckon they must be on a ride too.

None of this leaning on a wall, or parked in the garage malarky... ;)
And when did you become the OP of righteousness? Thank you for your opinion. As the arbiter of good taste, original postee, builder of some of the strangest cockpits on site and general offender I say bravo. If you want to ride a girlie looking shopper, a mixte message mtb, a dodgy dropbar diamondback.....

you get the idea.

I do believe that we have some latitude in the cock department. All are welcome as long as the spirit of the thread is maintained, and there's a cock, preferably of the pit variety somewhere close to the required aesthetic.

behold reverse triple cockage with added bulbosity of frontage.. And that was on a race! 😛

1D620480-2320-4803-B1E4-FA6FCAD6F44C.jpeg

pw_pw_la

Senior Retro Guru
Hahaha. I bow before anyone who has the cock and balls to ride that setup in a race!

Epic.

(Hey, and I was only talking about photo angles; I’m all for the wacky, weird, oddball and wonderful!)

The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Kudos to the first to fall while taking action shots.. love spead for grazed knees or elbows!
This is not within the thread aesthetic glory gore nonsense will not be tolerated. Start your own wounded soldiers thread.