Readers Classic Motorcycles - Chat Photos Builds/Resto’s etc

Re:

Nice collection, where they from someone in your family? The Dragon Rally badges are quite collectable, probably £10-£20 each, if you have a cloth Dragon rally badge, they are worth a small fortune!

mikee":31ymtoit said:
I built that for a forum build off , was in ps magazine too

01875775e9c5d00f736eb6b84bd319c9_zps5ea32e10.jpg

I need to do some better pics of it

Mike

That would tick all the right box's for me if i could have one but no licence or money and a great job of building it by the way mate as that's just pure class and has got me drooling :cool: ..

Re: Re:

andyz":2q9fbseo said:
Nice collection, where they from someone in your family? The Dragon Rally badges are quite collectable, probably £10-£20 each, if you have a cloth Dragon rally badge, they are worth a small fortune!

they were in a shed after i moved house last year.

Re:

How old / classic / retro do you want to go.

1933 Norton ES2 500cc single

My dad still has it along with 5 other vintage Nortons all in various states of restoration. Latest project is an ex-War Department Norton 16H

Attachments

• norton_es2_w800_h600_128.jpg
    norton_es2_w800_h600_128.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 5,360
Re:

I don't own a motorcycle myself (except for a watercooled minimoto racer - doesn't count!!) but still love the motorbikes. Recently visited a new motoring museum north of Sydney which has a fabulous collection of cars and a few nice bikes. Just want to post some of the bikes on display which some of the readers may hold some interest. The collection has over 200 cars plus bikes and the most Ferrari and Lambo exotica under one roof this side of the world.

Attachments

• Aermacchi Harley_D.jpg
    Aermacchi Harley_D.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 5,106
  • BMW M75.jpg
    BMW M75.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 5,105
  • BSA BANTAM.jpg
    BSA BANTAM.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 5,104
  • Douglas MC_Aston M.jpg
    Douglas MC_Aston M.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 5,104
  • Ducati racer.jpg
    Ducati racer.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 5,105
  • Ducati MHR.jpg
    Ducati MHR.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 5,105
  • Parilla.jpg
    Parilla.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 5,107
  • Gilera.jpg
    Gilera.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 5,106
Re: Re:

andyz":1idjm2go said:
Gruff":1idjm2go said:
That Gilera is beautiful!

Beat me to it! :D
One of the loveliest motorbikes ever made.

Yep! i couldn't agree more and i like the BSA as well even though it's not in the same class theirs something about it that just appeals to me ;) ..

Back