For Sale Nitto mod 185 neat 420 silver Bars

half cog

Senior Retro Guru
A carradice pendle bag.This has been used on a bike with full mudguards for no more than a few hundred miles.There is no damage to the bag whatsoever and as its carradice I would say it is only just run in.Comes with an unused tin of carradice proofing wax. I started using a bike rucksack on a gravel bike last winter and liked it so much that the pendle is no longer required. Bag with wax £45.00 NOW SOLD THANK YOU

Set of dura ace bar cons.Nine clicks or friction as required.One of the rubber covers has been replaced as it was missing when I bought them.They look allmost new.Very bright and shiny.I cant get on with bar cons so they have to go.Looking for £40.00 NOW SOLD THANK YOU

Pair of Nitto mod 185 neat 420 bars.Apart from a couple of rub marks to the right hand side of the collar they are as new.A light or computer would more than cover this £ 25.00

Cane creek SCR-5 brake levers. Yet again looking almost as new. No hood damage whatsoever and nice shiny levers. Just the lightest of rub marks to the very bottom outer edge of one lever.The hoods are tan or I would probably keep them.I allready have a pair on a bike with black hoods and for me they are one of the most comfortable levers out there.They have a quick release button that drops the lever back when you want to change a wheel.Good stuff £17.00 SOLD THANK YOU

A Kinesis carbon fork with alloy steerer. This came with an airborne low pro tt frame I bought.The previous owner fitted it to raise the front of the bike a bit due to neck problems. It has the reference numbers K2F30005090 FDC37 stamped on the steerer.It was being run with deep drop brakes ( the buyer can have them if they want along with the fork free of charge)As can be seen it also has a disc mount . I have done a hundred or so miles on it but it just does not go with that frame so changed to a shorter fork. In genneral decent condition with just a few cosmetic marks. Worst is a chip to the lacquer over the alloy crown. Could be very easily touched in if required.Measurements are. Steerer 232mm .Crown race to centre of wheel spindle approx.405mm.Steerer is non tapered and 1 1/8. £40.0
FORK NOW SOLD THANK YOU

all plus post at whatever they charge me and whatever service you require.All would be posted out within a couple of days max.

Attachments

• bag closed R.JPG
    bag closed R.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 28
  • bag open R.JPG
    bag open R.JPG
    208.6 KB · Views: 30
  • bar cons R.JPG
    bar cons R.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 31
  • levers R.JPG
    levers R.JPG
    208.6 KB · Views: 37
  • nitto bars side.JPG
    nitto bars side.JPG
    352.7 KB · Views: 36
  • bars R.JPG
    bars R.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 38
  • fork side R.JPG
    fork side R.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Thanks.Yes its still available.Im going to get some boxes from our local hardware shop in the morning and will sort the post out tomorrow. shouldnt be too bad as it will fold down. Thanks again
Regards
Peter

Saddle bag now sold thank you. Only the bars left
Posting now closed so if bars of any interest please pm as posting no longer checked.Thanks to all who bought
Peter

Last edited:
Back