Cannondale Carbon Rush, mint never used off road!!!!!!!

chuck85

Retro Guru
Hi, this is my brothers Cannondale Rush.
Originally one of my mates who only got it as I had a Rush, he fitted it with slicks to get fit with the intention of using off road with me when I go to Wales etc. He never got fit and never used it off road.
So my bro brought off him and also only used it on the road about twice as he never even took the slicks off.
There loss will be to some ones gain!
My mate paid well over 2k for the bike and then sold it to my bro for £1850 so he's looking for £1650ish posetd or collected. That will make it the two most expensive bike rides he has ever had!
The bike is in like new condition and only has 3 marks on her which I have taken pics of, pretty minor I would say.
The spec is-medium carbon frame, fox forks with lockout, rear fox RPL shock which is much better than the newer models which only have pro pedal settings and not a full lock out.
Avid juicey 5 disc brakes, Xt cranks & rear mech with Lx shifters, Alex rims on shimano disc hubs, FSA bars and stem. Think that's it.
If anyones interested email me for pics and questions, charliebatchATmac.com
Will post but would love collection so the buyer can see the condition before they buy, viewing also welcome. Like I mentioned I have a rush myself and it's one of the best bikes I've ever ridden! My bike is also a medium and I'm 6'1 and my bro is 5'9.
Cheers Charlie.

Attachments

• IMG_0581.jpg
    IMG_0581.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 657
  • IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 657
  • IMG_0585.jpg
    IMG_0585.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 657
  • IMG_0582.jpg
    IMG_0582.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 657
Rush

Let me know if the price is way off. Not sure how much its worth just trying to get my brothers money back!
Cheers Chuck.

Back