Cannondale 3.0 complete bike, middleburn, SOLD!

Rotwild 1

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Cannondale 3.0 frame size 17inch from centre of bb to bottom of cross bar. year unsure as its the only id stamp i can not read on the frame. between 1993 and 1999, my guess 1994 but ist a guess by the components. which are

Middleburn RS2 175mm 26 26 46 cranks.
RD M565 LX Rear mech
FD M550 LX Front mech
Deore XT headset bearings
PC8 Dia compe versa brake levers
Grip shift 7x3 shifters
Alivio FHMC12 rear hub
Alivio HBMC12 front hub
Alesa challenger rims
Girvin bar ends
no name stem
no name bars
XT Canti brakes, XT Pads could not see a number
shimano rear cant, no name visable or number, XT Pads
Rockshox Quadra 10 forks
Maxxis C1160 tyres

photos can be seen here
http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j43 ... annondale/

will post some up here as well but really need an early night.
condition is well used, have cleaned it up some, well loads as i am selling it on behalf of a guy at work who bought it off a french amature racer in the 90s and the dric trai was under years of greese so it didn't move anymore.

anyway BB bearings seem ok, pedals are shot, hubs are a bit grindy but easy to replace, headset seems fine. forks are a bit solid really, the guy thinks he has spare elastomers, will confirm obvioulsy, assume no at the moment.
frame has lots of marks, see photos! but frame otherwise is lovely, the welds are almost invisable and it is fun to ride even in its current state. very responsive.
if i had the money would buy but have huge personal bills at the moment and he is going to split the sale with me.

anyway this is a bit out of my era so not sure on pricing, and i hope i have all the details right, anyone see anything wrong shout as i have been researching parts id etc on here.
starting price for complete except seatpost (found a crack) £160 posted.
would be willing to split if there is enough interest in enough of the parts.
comments welcome, cheers for looking.

SOLD PP

TC will let you know if i decide to split the bike,

if anyone is interested in any other parts let me know as this will determine if i can be bothered to split.

my pricing at the moment is
forks ~ 30
Frame ~ 60
Cranks ~ 60
wheels ~ 30
other bits around 40 in total.

so £160 complete seems good price to me.

the bike frame is a 3.0, which if i am reading classic cannondale correct the same frame they used, this may have been a custom build, if not then the bars and stem are proabably ritchley ones, as for the 1000, i thought the number related to the spec of the bike and did not effect the frame.

oh and again according to classic cannondale the postition of the id stamps and frame number indicate between 1993 and 1999. but as i said can not read the year and month stamp at all. will post up some pic links now.

just seen that the head badge was only used between 1990 and 1996. so its somewhere between then.

just been told that they guy does have some elastomers which seem to be ok, problem is he ias away for 2 weeks so we will see what can be organised.

Back