Wanted Campagnolo ultra torque crank - or centaur crank arm

MartinB123

Senior Retro Guru
Looking for a carbon centaur 175mm non drive side crank arm, or, perhaps anyone with a complete chorus/centaur carbon Crankset for a good price? I don't need chainrings either, if thag helps!

Hi, did you find a crank arm? I've got some carbon 5 arm cranks in power torque (off hand I can't remember which ones or length, Athena perhaps?). They've got some reasonable chain rings on there too. Not after a lot for them. £20 posted? If you're interested I'll take some pictures (it's a bit dark in the garage at the moment).

Hi, did you find a crank arm? I've got some carbon 5 arm cranks in power torque (off hand I can't remember which ones or length, Athena perhaps?). They've got some reasonable chain rings on there too. Not after a lot for them. £20 posted? If you're interested I'll take some pictures (it's a bit dark in the garage at the moment).
Hi there, I could do with ultra torque but willing to see what you have as I could always use them on another bike!

There is a little damage on the base of the crank from where it was removed (campag don't seem to have really thought through the removal of their carbon cranks and the tool i have gives you a sliver of cardboard to protect it, really?!?). I later bonded some thin metal there for better spread of load from the puller which worked but the metal plates fell off after the first time. Anyway it's 175mm and works perfectly fine when it's installed. Just looking to clear stuff out the garage really. £20 posted? I have a power torque BB i could throw in too for another couple of quid.

Back