Bristol Bike Jumble August 7th midday.

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Due to the delay of lifting all Corona Virus restrictions the first Bristol Bike Jumble will be on midday August 7th outside Mud Dock Cycleworks. There'll be the usual 10:30 Coffee+Cake Morning in the Cafe upstairs. Stalls are free to set up and tables are free to borrow on a first-come, first-serve basis ( Bristol Bike Project has 1st dibs on a table ). Please bring your own table if you can and at least £20 of float change so we don't bother Mud Dock asking for coins. Parking is cheap and right next door.
NO SETTING UP BEFORE 11:45
God it's going to be lovely to see you all again!!!

Due to the delay of lifting all Corona Virus restrictions the first Bristol Bike Jumble will be on midday August 7th outside Mud Dock Cycleworks. There'll be the usual 10:30 Coffee+Cake Morning in the Cafe upstairs. Stalls are free to set up and tables are free to borrow on a first-come, first-serve basis ( Bristol Bike Project has 1st dibs on a table ). Please bring your own table if you can and at least £20 of float change so we don't bother Mud Dock asking for coins. Parking is cheap and right next door.
NO SETTING UP BEFORE 11:45
God it's going to be lovely to see you all again!!!
Can you confirm that this is going ahead matey?;)

I'll have a definite answer by tomorrow. Mud Dock's manager has gone on holiday and I'm trying to reach him.

ADVICE ( ignoring this will incur severe tutting )

-bring shedloads of change for selling and buying
-set up after 11:45
-bring a knackered old towel to wipe off oil and dirt
-double the value of your sales; by cleaning them
-don't ask me if I know the guy with the pedals/Bianchi/wheels/all of the above; swap details so you won't be disappointed later
-bring your own table if you can
-bring a tape measure and ( if you can ) vernier calipers
-come as a blank sheet; you'll kick yourself for not buying bargains that weren't on your shopping list
-be comfy being crap at this; we're 18 months out of practice

Back