Breaking my Marin Rocky Ridge. Several parts available.

MarinMartin

Marin Fan
Something clicked inside of me and I want to move on with my life by getting rid of some of my bikes. Long story short I'm keeping the essentials for this year's final events and that's it.

My Marin Rocky Ridge is going for parts. All prices are without postage but shouldn't be talking more than £3 postage. Please bear with me for replies as I'm trying to sort some family issues as well as this, just really want to move on with my life now. I'm keeping the frame as it was gifted to me by a friend but everything else is available.

deore triple crankset for 9 speed. Bought brand new and only done about 200 miles at most. heel rub has worn some of the deore logo off but mechanically it's still fantastic. Will come with the hollowtech bottom bracket as well. £25

deore 3x9 shifters £10 the pair

9 speed alivio rear mech £5

Octane seat post 30.9 £5

Probably forgotten some bits but will update if I remember or find parts.

Attachments

• kryptonite ride.jpg
    kryptonite ride.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 409
Re:

Might be up for the deore cranks, any chance of a pic. No rush.

Oh, are they 170 or 175?

Cheers

Re:

Hey there.

Interested in the shifters. Ideally I just need the 9 speed one. Could you split them? Also looking for a 27.5 quick release disc wheel if you have one by any chance?

Cheers.

Re:

Sorry don't want to split the shifters up hence the dirt cheap price for both and don't have any 27.5 wheels, only 26".

Ishaw I haven't forgotten about the cranks. They are 175mm. I've taken photos but they won't upload from my phone so will try to sort it when I can get onto a pc (hopefully tonight)

Back