Bike,Frame, Transmission and Wheels for sale.

dezza

Retro Guru
For starters I am in Hull and you are welcome to view these items.
I'm not much good with a camera !!
I need to have a massive clear out of stuff gathered and not used by me over the years, so here goes !!
I think the price asked for each item is reasonable and would ask for any buyer to arrange the collection/post.

Kona Kula Primo bike with xtr shifters, rear/front mechs raceface chain set. Small size in very good condition with a small 2mm ding in top tube. An e bay buy for me several years ago and only ridden twice by me. I have pics available for this.
£230. SOLD

Trek Pilot Carbon Road frame nice condition, I rode it once and swapped over to my steel frame. It's a little small for me with an 18" seat tube c-c. The previous owner had taped a part of the carbon front fork legs...In my effort to ensure you see what you get I have removed the tape and subsequently some of the lacquer has come off. £100. Sold

Single speed bespoke 20" road bike (Track Ends) bought as a new build off e bay. I was informed that this was a bare metal 853 frame which the seller had sprayed and built with quality though perhaps mid range equipment. As in new condition ridden a couple of times by me. An ideal winter bike perhaps. Pics available. £200.

Concept 700 cc wheels, 32 spoke, 10 speed shimano cassette with Schwalbe Lugano tyres .The wheelset came with the sram as part of the titanium build. Like the sram just used a couple of times. £90.

DT Swiss XR 4.1 26 " wheels with Hope titanium hubs v good condition and not used by myself since buying off this site. There is one skewer missing which I am sure that I have somewhere so will have a look. £60.

Mavic sup 700 silver road wheels 32 spokes with blue hope hubs ( I think titanium). non q/.r skewers and with excellent quality Schwalbe blizzard tyres £60.

Mavic 217 26" ceramic wheels with xt hubs in excellent condition and Michelin Wildgripper tyres. Also in excellent condition. £75. SOLD

XT Hubs ( FH-M750) 32...look in almost unused condition. Forgot I had these. £30

Look carbon road pedals in a garish pink/cerise ..hardly used £20

There will be plenty more for sale over the next weeks.

Thank you,
Steve.
Hull/Yorks.

Re:

Hi mate. Think I bought from you before. Airborne? am at work on phone. Interested in the Kula and ceramic wheels at least. Can't send email here. Can I message you with that after nine thirty for pics. Unless you can find my address from old. Thank you.

Interested in 217/xt if Chris D doesnt have them

Cheers

Mark

Back