Big jobby job lot: thumbies, deore, suntour,...

Johnsqual

Senior Retro Guru
Hello all,

I need to have a big dump so here's a job lot of 1990s stuff to clear out.

Price £110 the lot posted to UK or EU

Please reserve with topic reply and send PM to arrange payment & delivery. Payment via paypal please. High postage costs mean it's not really economical to send this stuff individually (postage Belgium>UK starts at £15), but if you really want an individual item contact me and maybe we can work something out.

Full list below. Photos here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

1 set deore thumbies, 7 speed with 8th extra click. Bit of paint missing from one clamp, and bit of rust on the bolts.

1 set deore LX 9 speed shifters

1 suntour accushift thumbie, 7 speed. Very good condition

2 sets SLR brake levers for cantis

1 set Deore LX levers, adjustable pull for cantis or v brakes

1 set deore LX parallel push brakes, no pivot bolts or pads. Plus one extra set of arms

1 xtr M910 rear hub. 36 hole. Cosmetically tatty with wear to XTR logo and marks on hub body. Bearings run smoothly though

Suntour XCD front & rear mech. 7 speed.

Deore DX rear mech. 8 speed

Suntour X-1 front mech, 28.6 clamp

Deore LX front mech, 28.6 clamp

Altus front mech, 28.6 clamp

Exage 500 front mech, 28.6 clamp

Also have a couple of sets of exage 200 thumbies with missing clamp bolts, a set of very rough deore lx sti shifter/brake levers and a set of non-functioning but repairable DX sti shifter/brake levers. I can chuck all these in if you want them.

Re:

I could really do with those Deore Thumbies! Surely there is a way to make it happen...

I will send a PM in a moment :)

Back