Bianchi Martini Racing Titanio Team 1997

Re: Re:

pw_pw_la":1z17hxrd said:
Just front to backed this.

Lovely bike!

And good for some champagne and silver component inspiration!
Thank you!
The easy option would’ve been M950 as the Bianchi team bike had. I like silver and champagne components, the Ritchey stuff especially is very very nice

pw_pw_la":3bbvdmu7 said:
Yeah, but now you've got me hunting for some champagne bars...

:LOL: :LOL:
I think Roly (rod_saetan) had champagne Ritchey WCS Seatpost and he may well have some bars! Send him a PM if you want - he’s pretty good and helping out

I think the option to tick a ‘like’ thumbs up would be good in readers bike threads

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That's a good price - I'm not on facebook and no idea how to - I'd like to contact this guy and buy this! Can anyone help?

Just contacted him, will let you know if it's still avaliable and if he's prepared to send to the UK

Back