Beating metal curves tips ?

Step 6 - clamp again and repeat with few more chisel/hammer adjustments by eye.

Step 7 - repeat on other pedal, then mount the cage back on pedal for visual checks and any final shape adjustment.

2A6CCCBC-FADA-4724-9BEC-E55B49FCDEAE.jpeg

2E880485-A5C1-46C5-9E33-D5BCA859D6E3.jpeg E125207F-5D03-4237-AD94-6BDBFB54F939.jpeg

Last edited:
step 9 - will dismantle again tomorrow and clean/polish them all up.

step 10 - re grease the hubs on the dinning table. Mount them up and ride off into the sunset.

Last edited:
What think boys ? Could do with a few more tweaks, but mustn’t over do it or risk cracking and all that.

What think boys ? Could do with a few more tweaks, but mustn’t over do it or risk cracking and all that.
I'm impressed chap....it's something that could go very erm... wrong...but you done it and you never know till you try and all that ✌️
Nice pedals! damn they'd go on my flunker klunker build a treat thinking about it! 😆

Last edited:
I'm impressed chap....it's something that could go very erm... wrong...but you done it and you never know till you try and all that ✌️
Nice pedals! damn they'd go on my flunker klunker build a treat thinking about it! 😆
Cheers, if I find another set in better condition I’ll give you first refusal on these.

Back