Be quick! Orange Prestige in Brighton area - £25

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
On FB Marketplace :)

Would have had this already if it was closer. Utter bargain even if the stays are a bit crusty...

Thanks for the heads up. Have messaged and am waiting on a reply. Amazing- nothing ever remotely this nice pops up cheap in my area!
No worries. I have to admit I cracked though and enquired myself... it’s now sold apparently.

Hope you landed it. Otherwise fingers crossed it isn’t flipped. If the frame is solid it looked pretty good IMO :D

No reply from seller, no worries probably a project that l didn't really need but irresistible at that price!

It's sold chaps. Spotted this about 10am and messaged the seller. Responded around 16:30 to say it was sold. Interesting ?, but if you look in his other items he has the same bike listed for £250.

I messaged as well within about an hour of it going live. Was told last night that it's gone. I saw it on Gumtree at £35. Suspect he forgot to add the 0 on the end!

Blimey, more to this than meets the eye then...

There's me thinking that it was an uber bargain. I clearly wasn't the only one by the looks of things.

I certainly would not dream of paying £250+ for a Prestige needing a good refurb, only LX spec (it seems) and with potentially rotted chainstays into the deal. There's some top tube rust as well now I've had another peek at the pictures.

As my little girl would say, c'est la vie :D

Latest posts

Back