Bars, stems, headset, Scott frame - some cheap, some free

2manybikes

Old School Hero
A bunch of parts that came out of the long forgotten side-shed... all collection only from Bournemouth, as it's not worth posting most of it. Beers welcome in exchange for the "free" bits!

1. Club Roost IDB150 bars in champagne and 3TTT Forge Ahead stem (1"). Usual afe-related scuffs, but both fully working and look nice. £10 each or £15 for the pair collected

2. BNIB 1" aheadset - not much to say - still has the £12.95 price sticker on the box so a bargain at £5!

3. Looooong Tioga T-bone stem - 1" Tange prestige in black in pretty good condition, stickers still there but peeling a bit. I make it 150mm c to c. £10

4. Scott Neva full suspension frame - this is a weird one. pivots and grease ports all over the place and was resprayed before I got it. It also came with a horrible shock, so I put an old manitou bazooka on it (still quite horrible) and it therefore has homemade shock mounting bushes. An interesting bit of retro full sus. £bring beer and its free!

5. Seatposts - from L-R:
Team by Selcof 29.4x400mm black; Kalloy 25.4x315mm silver; TranzX Zanzipost 31.2x300mm; non-name black clamp from British Eagle 26.8x270mm; old roadie post 27.2x220ish mm; Kore 27.2x270mm; Selcof roadie post 27.2x200ish mm
All free but would prefer to know they were going to be used on something... beer karma welcome!

6. Stems and bar ends - from top in rows, L-R:
Nasty old stem with slot in top for canti brakes 1" I think; Nasty JD road "aero" stem 1"; Nicer 3TTT roadie stem; UNO 7000 MTB ahead stem 130mm ish; unbranded smiley stem with 1" ahead reducer sleeve in 130mm ish - bolts aren't original; Ritchey 1 1/8" ahead stem 130mm ish; Zoom Ned Overend bar ends - good condition and light; Onza black bar ends - bad condition and heavy!
As above - all free but would prefer to know they were going to be used on something... beer karma welcome!

Attachments

• bar and stem 2.png
    bar and stem 2.png
    248 KB · Views: 360
  • bar and stem.png
    bar and stem.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 357
  • headset.png
    headset.png
    444.3 KB · Views: 359
  • Tbone.png
    Tbone.png
    183.2 KB · Views: 362
  • scott frame.png
    scott frame.png
    379.8 KB · Views: 369
  • seatposts.png
    seatposts.png
    353.6 KB · Views: 367
  • stems.png
    stems.png
    346.6 KB · Views: 363
Many many apologies, do you mind if I pull out? Didn’t realise it was collection only, I don’t really need it, just as a spare.

MCsanandreas":7a2ffxsh said:
I like the Scott frame! What size is it? I am in Bridport so not too far away from you.

HHmmm......tempted!

Hi MCsanandreas - It measures 18" centre to top. I have to admit, I never built it up but my Dad did and it was OK for him at about 5'10 if that helps at all.

2manybikes":22rhuij3 said:
MCsanandreas":22rhuij3 said:
I like the Scott frame! What size is it? I am in Bridport so not too far away from you.

HHmmm......tempted!

Hi MCsanandreas - It measures 18" centre to top. I have to admit, I never built it up but my Dad did and it was OK for him at about 5'10 if that helps at all.

I suppose the next question is, what beer do you like?

Also where in Bournemouth are you?

Re:

The beer was a (half) joke! I'm in Westbourne. I'll PM you and we can arrange pick up if you're still interested.

Re: Re:

2manybikes":7b423odz said:
The beer was a (half) joke! I'm in Westbourne. I'll PM you and we can arrange pick up if you're still interested.

Will have a think and get back to you tomorrow. Tempted as that is a cool, wacky looking frame and I like that kind of thing.

Will let you know just after midday as I am at work until then.

Cheers!

Don’t suppose you would post a seatpost or seatpost, roost/3T combo? Would really help out my Peugeot build - current white “cockpit” is not working (can send pics once done). Happy to pay for courier collection

Attachments

• FAD33298-DFC8-46BF-9945-3B0CBD81D0F1.jpeg
    FAD33298-DFC8-46BF-9945-3B0CBD81D0F1.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 3
Back