Bars, stems, bar ends, grips and a seat post :)

tonybrown5

Retro Guru
I'm starting to clear out some unwanted parts so heres the first of a few posts;

Moots Titanium stem. 1 1/8, zero deg rise and 140mm length. Very rare and in great condition.
£100 SOLD

Litespeed titanium handlebars - cut to 580mm, no crimping on the end and in good condition.
£40 ONO - SOLD

BNIB red Onza Porcipaws. A great pair of original retro grips.
£20 ONO

Onza Ski bar ends in awesome condition. Very light and in almost as new condition. Unfortunately the right hand one took the impact of a fall and so has some scuffs on the clamp area (see pics). Also included are the rare bar end plugs - again scuffed on the right hand one.
£45 ONO

Early Syncros cattlehead stem in rare silver colour. 1 1/8 and approx. 120mm (see pics) the stem itself is in VGC. A couple of the stickers are a little worn and unfortunately I do not have the clamp bolt or top cap
£15 ONO

Bontrager ally seat post in 31.6mm. Uncut at 330mm but a few scratches and scuffs towards the end though this would be hidden within the frame.
£15 ONO

Pictures here - https://flic.kr/s/aHskJFc2d1 (hopefully the link works anyhow)

Hi Tony, where abouts are you based? Any better pics of the seatpost, is it unbranded?

Re:

Could I have dibs on the bar until tomorrow morning when I measure existing ones please?

Can you confirm if they bulge in the middle? Looks like they do and don’t need a shim.

Cheers,

David.

Re: Re:

Seca Blue":2omswrfn said:
Could I have dibs on the bar until tomorrow morning when I measure existing ones please?

Can you confirm if they bulge in the middle? Looks like they do and don’t need a shim.

Cheers,

David.

Hi David,
You've potentially been beaten to them. They do bulge though, 25.4mm I think.

tonybrown5":1tebxczo said:
Seca Blue":1tebxczo said:

Cheers,

David.

Hi David,
Morning ,

Potentially or actually?

Cheers,

David.

Seca Blue":plrouq12 said:
tonybrown5":plrouq12 said:
Seca Blue":plrouq12 said:

Cheers,

David.

Hi David,
Morning ,

Potentially or actually?

Cheers,

David.

Actually now in afraid :)

Back