An FSX Inspired 1994 Specialized S-Works M2 (Finished pics page... 16!)

Yep, there's already a next build! :oops: Thanks RB!

(That off-center 'W' is still doing my head in though! Enough that I might just end up refitting the headset... o_O)

Well of course there is a next build...

Yup, would do my nut in as well...get it sorted....:LOL:

It's looking really good so far dude, I like this a lot 😍

I can't work out from the pictures but are the arms of your cantis the same length or slightly different, the only reason I ask is because they are front and rear specific, the fronts have longer arms for better leverage/more power (a bit like having a bigger disc up front with disc brakes)
If they're the same then ignore me, if not then just double check you've got them the right way round 😉

It's looking really good so far dude, I like this a lot 😍

I can't work out from the pictures but are the arms of your cantis the same length or slightly different, the only reason I ask is because they are front and rear specific, the fronts have longer arms for better leverage/more power (a bit like having a bigger disc up front with disc brakes)
If they're the same then ignore me, if not then just double check you've got them the right way round 😉

Spudly! Thanks so much.

For the Tri's, yeah, I put the big one on the back for better skids! ;)

But in all seriousness, I actually bought three sets! So I have one larger and too smaller (this also meant I was able to use the best condition parts across my two sets, which was nice). I didn't even know they came in different sizes before the legend @timkrik pointed out the fact when he sold his set to me, and that the longer ones should go on the front.

Which is where they now are.

Good looking out though!

Thanks @Skeevo

Having taken one "last" eBay plunge, and with some other bits heading in the post from the UK tomorrow, I should have another update or two soon...

They're flippin pretty levers them aren't they, I'll bet you've sat absent mindedly playing with them for a while already haven't you lol 😆

Back