Anyone live near Guildford Surrey?

Skapegoat

Dirt Disciple
I need a favour and will cover all costs.
I bought a frame on Ebay but the seller can't/won't post it.
It's a bike charity shop so it's a 9.30 to 4.30 Monday to Friday but they won't post as they don't have boxes.

I need someone to pick it up box it and send it to Ireland if possible.
It's a cheap frame but has huge sentimental value.
If anyone can is willing to do this I can send money via PayPal/ revolut and cover a few beers for your trouble.

I have a friend that was willing to do this but as they dont open weekends he can't take time off work to sort it as he is over an hour from the frame.

Hoping the community can help out if at all possible.

This is a massive favour.

I was going to have a pop on that but the seller confirmed it was a 19" frame. You got it for a good price though. Unfortunately, can't help either.

Is it a Kona by any chance? 😁
I wish I could help but whilst close I work when they are open, sorry.
It was a Kona alright 😆
I was going to have a pop on that but the seller confirmed it was a 19" frame. You got it for a good price though. Unfortunately, can't help either.

No problem, One of the Retro Bike Hero's has saved the day and will get it sorted for me.
Meant to post back to this Earlier.

It won't be a good price by the time it's couriered! 🤪

It was a Kona alright 😆

No problem, One of the Retro Bike Hero's has saved the day and will get it sorted for me.
Meant to post back to this Earlier.

It won't be a good price by the time it's couriered! 🤪
Just goes to show there are some really good stand up people on this platform. You are lucky as not many people normally respond to requests like this from newly joined members.

Back