Anyone Had dealings with Martyn Parkes (now Outlawgasser55)

Canuk

Dirt Disciple
Usaoldroute66, Usaoldroute66, Usaoldroute66, Usaoldroute66.... Lest ye forget!

Just set to IGNORE!

slackboy

Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Re:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/gds/How-To-Block- ... 288/g.html

METHOD 1
Here’s how to block a bidder / buyer from bidding on your auction:
1. Login into your eBay and go to your “My eBay” page.
2. Go to My Account, then select “Site Preferences”.
3. You can see Selling Preferences option, then Buyers Requirement, click Edit.
4. In the Buyer Requirements, you can see “buyer requirements exemption list” otion and click it.
5. To set up a list of bidders/buyers who will no longer be able to bid on, or purchase, your listings you can click “Add an eBay member to my Blocked Bidder/Buyer List”.
6. You can block up to 5000 User IDs. To block a member, enter the member’s user ID and click Submit and to remove a bidder/buyer from your blocked list, just delete the User ID in the text box and click the Submit button.

METHOD 2
3. You can see Selling Preferences option, then Buyers Requirement and click to edit you. Select buyer requirements Preferences.
Buyers without a PayPal account
Block buyers who don’t have a account from bidding or buying your items.
Buyers with Unpaid Item strikes

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Re: Re:

slackboy":p0palkga said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/gds/How-To-Block-An-eBay-Bidder-/10000000012835288/g.html

METHOD 1
Here’s how to block a bidder / buyer from bidding on your auction:
3. You can see Selling Preferences option, then Buyers Requirement, click Edit.
4. In the Buyer Requirements, you can see “buyer requirements exemption list” otion and click it.
5. To set up a list of bidders/buyers who will no longer be able to bid on, or purchase, your listings you can click “Add an eBay member to my Blocked Bidder/Buyer List”.
6. You can block up to 5000 User IDs. To block a member, enter the member’s user ID and click Submit and to remove a bidder/buyer from your blocked list, just delete the User ID in the text box and click the Submit button.

METHOD 2
3. You can see Selling Preferences option, then Buyers Requirement and click to edit you. Select buyer requirements Preferences.
Buyers without a PayPal account
Block buyers who don’t have a account from bidding or buying your items.
Buyers with Unpaid Item strikes

many spanks!

rusty bodie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Re:

Maybe it's a Martyn/ Martin thing - I've only met ONE decent one in my entire life - the rest have been total arseholes!! :evil:

No offence to any decent ones that might be out there..

:mrgreen:

GT67

Retro Newbie
Apparently this idiot is back selling after he was banned from ebay in December 2014. Has caused myself and countless others no amount of grief and usually over low value items. His latest disguise is outlawgasser55. If you enter into any transactions with him be aware that he'll leave negative feedback and attempt to intimidate you as a matte of course.

His MO is to threaten legal action, send as many abusive emails as he thinks can get away with, then personal intimidation and purporting to be a serving police officer (unlikely as he's incredibly stupid).

He then claimed (not five minutes after I reported him to ebay) that the item had not been delivered and threatened to take me to small claims court. His previous account was simply martynparkes.

Also selling on LFGSS (banned) and the Audi spare parts forum.

ebay.co.uk/csc/outlawgasser55/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_ipg=50&_since=15&_sop=13&_rdc=1
Wow surely can't be the same guy but then I'm guessing it's the same mo same name same attitude can't me a coincidence. Just had a run in with this idiot on Facebook market place wanted me to send him quality detailed photos of 46 new hot wheel car I am selling for £1 each as a job lot. Started sending me abusive messages when I refused. This idiot wants me to spend hours taking and sending photos of a £1 toy. 😂 Twat.
Ps his Facebook profile has a photo of some vintage car same name.

sally jenkins

Retro Newbie
Re:

I recently had dealing with Martyn Parkes on eBay using his new id usaoldroute66 I purchased an item from Martyn Parkes. The item was not in a condition matching the description but I decided not to leave feedback although at that stage I had no idea who Parkes was or that he was an arsehole! Some time after getting the item I had a message from Parkes asking if I'd received it and I didn't reply as the message came in over the weekend. 3 days later I received a more forceful message asking if I'd received the item. I ignored both as I didn't feel a need to explain myself to Parkes and I wasn't inclined to leave feedback as I was not happy with the item but not to an extent I'd leave a negative comment. Several days later I had another message from Martyn Parkes stating he was contacting Royal Mail to check the delivery status of my item and signing off using a Police Officer identity! At that stage I checked the feedback and was alerted to Martyn Parkes from Hull via a comment.

I left Martyn Parkes a positive feedback with the comment "OK".

A few days later Parkes left the feedback comment for me BEWARE!!! BAD COMM'S FROM THIS SELLER, AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!! Not really sure how the malicious clown comes up with that one as he was the seller but gives an indication of what sort of unpleasant individual Martyn Parkes of Hull actually is. Totally wrong in the head!

Anyone got an address for this guy?
I think that this man who was abusive and nasty to me is the same guy on here which everyone has commented about (martyn parkes )I was selling a bike on Facebook and he pm me being very abusive and nasty over a bike that I am selling on be half of my father in law can't believe his comments .