Anyone Had dealings with Martyn Parkes (now Outlawgasser55)

Donny Dee

Retro Guru
Apparently this idiot is back selling after he was banned from ebay in December 2014. Has caused myself and countless others no amount of grief and usually over low value items. His latest disguise is outlawgasser55. If you enter into any transactions with him be aware that he'll leave negative feedback and attempt to intimidate you as a matte of course.

His MO is to threaten legal action, send as many abusive emails as he thinks can get away with, then personal intimidation and purporting to be a serving police officer (unlikely as he's incredibly stupid).

He then claimed (not five minutes after I reported him to ebay) that the item had not been delivered and threatened to take me to small claims court. His previous account was simply martynparkes.

Also selling on LFGSS (banned) and the Audi spare parts forum.

ebay.co.uk/csc/outlawgasser55­/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_ipg=50&_since=15&­_sop=13&_rdc=1

Hirta

Retro Newbie
I've had dealings with him. He's a fraud and a very aggressive egit to boot! A blow hard know it all who really knows next to nothing about classic bikes.

Also trades under classicbikeman11 I would certainly avoid any correspondence or any dealing with him. Will leave neg feedback at drop of a hat, and very abusive in messages. He alternately impersonates a woman, a police officer and a lawyer. A keyboard warrior nonetheless. Has several aliases on ebay. INTERACT WITH EXTREME CAUTION :)

Also sells Audi parts, same on that site: horrific reputation as an angry idiot. BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK!!!

dan_bo

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi this is Martyn Parkes here if you continue to post defamatory remarks about my personage I'll get my dad on you. Or my sister hooz a copper n that.

Pleeze desist.

Hirta

Retro Newbie
I am Spartacus!! No matter, after reading about his exploits on lfgss.com : https://www.lfgss.com/conversations/261598/ I've just stuck him into the DSS, Inland Revenue and the VAT 'take you to the cleaners' people. I cant believe anyone is so reckless and abusive when clearly Ebay is their main source of income. What a berk.

tangoed

Retro Newbie
Have been following this with interest. I've had dealings with Martyn Parkes on ebay - I had to intervene after my mother (74) was verbally abused and threatened by Mr. Parkes when she was trying to sell my deceased fathers Holdsworth.

Reported and complaint filed to ebay, but it seems he is still at large! Words are not enough to describe the contempt in which I hold individuals who abuse the vulnerable and the elderly.

NeilM

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Re:

There is a similar, but much longer thread on LFGSS and also link from there to an classic Audi owners forum.

Looks like this guy is right popular.

Grease Monkey

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
That's low. Shame on You Martyn Parkes, Martyn Parkes Martyn Parkes
Parkes Martyn Parkes.

If we say the name often enough does it go to the top of Google search :)