Any 'pod mounts' for Deore DX STI shifters?

TreaderSteve

Senior Retro Guru
I've been gawking at a recent catalogue download and the X-lite page is great! Never seen or heard of the Rooster Mounts, which seem to be for later 8spd LX and XT/R under-bar shifters.

Question is were there any after-market pod mounts for earlier DX?

Have a pair attached to brake levers in the shed but would be nice to use the shifters with some Chicken Stix also lurking in the darkness....

I've been gawking at a recent catalogue download and the X-lite page is great! Never seen or heard of the Rooster Mounts, which seem to be for later 8spd LX and XT/R under-bar shifters.

Question is were there any after-market pod mounts for earlier DX?

Have a pair attached to brake levers in the shed but would be nice to use the shifters with some Chicken Stix also lurking in the darkness....
There was a set offered way back when your quest first began, in my wanted thread iirc. I picked up the x-lite ones the others offered there are suitable for purpose, more than likely shimano. Someone mentioned after market ones by some off brand or other I hadn't heard of since the 90s... so yes, there are off brand pod mounts however shimano have got you covered if none turn up. best of luck >

Back