Any 'pod mounts' for Deore DX STI shifters?

TreaderSteve

Retro Guru
I've been gawking at a recent catalogue download and the X-lite page is great! Never seen or heard of the Rooster Mounts, which seem to be for later 8spd LX and XT/R under-bar shifters.

Question is were there any after-market pod mounts for earlier DX?

Have a pair attached to brake levers in the shed but would be nice to use the shifters with some Chicken Stix also lurking in the darkness....

jonnymcenroe

Beating Jimmy Connors
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've been gawking at a recent catalogue download and the X-lite page is great! Never seen or heard of the Rooster Mounts, which seem to be for later 8spd LX and XT/R under-bar shifters.

Question is were there any after-market pod mounts for earlier DX?

Have a pair attached to brake levers in the shed but would be nice to use the shifters with some Chicken Stix also lurking in the darkness....
There was a set offered way back when your quest first began, in my wanted thread iirc. I picked up the x-lite ones the others offered there are suitable for purpose, more than likely shimano. Someone mentioned after market ones by some off brand or other I hadn't heard of since the 90s... so yes, there are off brand pod mounts however shimano have got you covered if none turn up. best of luck >