Any experts on Fox fork springs please HELP me, going mad

Yaldie

Specialized Fan
I recently acquired a set of FOX 36 VAN 2010 R, and need to swap out the x soft spring i have for an x firm.

After several searches of the interweb i see that the part i need (039-05-054) is discontinued which ran from 2005-2010

What options do i have:

Can i fit a 2011 onwards 160mm yellow spring (it has a different part number)
Are there any third party manufacturers of fox springs?
Anyone any ideas?

A shame not to use them, as they complete my current ride and my wife has banned me from spending any more money except on her and the kids... help is gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Is it worth having a chat to https://www.tftuned.com/ ? I was searching for springs for some Duke's and had a load of issues trying to find stuff to fit (because they have an odd spring size). While I was trying lots of people recommended TF Tuned, so might be worth popping them a mail :)

Re:

Thanks i have dropped them an email, and went one step further and emailed the FOX UK distributor. Will see what i get back.

Hi,
What was your outcome on this in the end. I have this exact scenario currently too.

I went to the fox distributor list website and emailed each country distributor to check their parts bin for it. I found them in various countries, the postage doubled the cost of the spring but got some

Back