Another workshop clear out... NOW ALL SOLD!!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Really scraping the barrel here, trying to fund another build :LOL:

Present circumstances being what they are, I don't really want to be going to the PO with one parcel, so if anything sells I will wait and make one journey once I have several things to post. To that end, some patience will be required, and multiple purchases are encouraged... ;)

Postage is another £3 unless it's something that can be put in a padded envelope, like the chain rings, Q/R's, tugs, etc, which will be about £1.30.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All sold/gone or recycled!! Thanks folks...

SOLD THINGS (PP)
STX long cage rear mech, bit scruffy and dirty but works... £4
Mixed lot of Q/R's, including a Cam Lock with a home made 'key'!.... £5 the lot
Kona 27.2 seatpost
Kore super stubby 31.8 stem, again think is NOS, very light.... £6
SS tensioner, was new but I decided to take the spring out, then couldn't get the circlip back on! It's all there if you want to have a go..... £3
DMR chain tugs, the mech hanger part is a bit bent, but doesn't prevent them being used as SS chain tugs!...... £3
VP silver pedals, quite clean, one is pretty smooth but the other needs a rebuild really..... £3
Dave Hinde 25.4 1 1/8" stem, long, think is pretty much NOS..... £6
Seat posts - a silver 30.9, and a RockRider 29.6. All a bit scratched etc but usable..... £4 each

Attachments

• Parts6.jpg
    Parts6.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 663
  • Parts3.jpg
    Parts3.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 664
  • Parts2.jpg
    Parts2.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 664
  • Parts1.jpg
    Parts1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 664
  • Parts4.jpg
    Parts4.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 663
Re:

Last few pics...

Attachments

• Parts92.jpg
    Parts92.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 661
  • Parts91.jpg
    Parts91.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 661
  • Parts9.jpg
    Parts9.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 661
Re:

Would like the stx rear mech, chainrings, skewers and 27.2 kona post if all still available please?

Back