Another stupid priced Galaxy.

Comes with what looks like a free bent fork.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I like the handlebar. I see this on Dutch sites, people hear old bikes are in vogue and they start asking silly prices. Mtbs in good condition 800 euros, like that. Not everyone has caught on yet, luckily.

To CELEBRATE OUR WOMENS FOOTBALL SUCCESS the PRICE has been REDUCED by £87 plus all the goals now £480 the same in 000’s as the crowd at Wembley

Well its hell here, what you have been waiting forThose of you interested probably know a lot more than me about the bike. l don’t yet have to tell you that Dawes are a great British success story and the galaxy is the First touring bike, an iconic bike for over 60years, always sort after and a good investment for the future.Hooked you will be I am not asking you to ditch your light weight carbon bike but time on a touringBike will be a breath of fresh air and all the better if it is a Dawes GalaxyIt’s been used and lam not pretending it’s in tip top condition but who would buy a bike that they can’t put there own stamp on. I even won’t clean it or take the rust spots off that’s for you to do.I pick-up from Selby North Yorkshire, Yes ride it home isn’t that what a bike’s for I have had it serviced spending £170 l want it to be a perfect partner for you to have many years of happiness with.I have seen these bikes for sale around the £800 mark but l am asking you to spend a bit of money on it so l will ask £625 and when you have cleaned and polished no doubt it will be worth £800 Enjoy it like me but getting too old for it nowGoodbye Ralph old friend

The handlebar is usually a GB randonneur pattern on a Dawes of that age. The frame does look very nice, I have heard of the builder but know nothing about them. Without the fork seems a bit pricey. With the fork I would say go for it. Bob Jackson were charging similar for a touring when they were trading.

Back