Another Kona Hei Hei - build #1p7 #2p9 ++

Awesome thanks mate. This helps a lot.
Trying to find a long steerer P2 is the challenge, I might run a Z2 fork which would raise the front end a bit, or if I get the fit bang on I could always get a fork made....
Oh the possibilities! šŸ˜
If you take the plunge and they do a BOGOF deal, Iā€™m in for a segmented BOI style ti fork please!! šŸ™šŸ»

Just had a look through the thread and your Kona looks great with the build you have chosen. Good work! Where's the tunnel shot?

Awesome thanks mate. This helps a lot.
Trying to find a long steerer P2 is the challenge, I might run a Z2 fork which would raise the front end a bit, or if I get the fit bang on I could always get a fork made....
Oh the possibilities! šŸ˜
Try a seatpost w/ setback; it will alleviate the "falling over the handlebars" feeling. If you have long legs it will probably make the bike fit you better.

Interestinā€¦
but canti brakes would be more in the spirit of the frame and year

Have you tried the bars yet Ben?
Mike, Iā€™ve not yet. I was waiting for all the bits for the 1x11 to turn up (still searching for the mech and cassette) Then Iā€™ll swap it out and add the barsā€¦ though after yesterdayā€™s ride I was tempted to try them whilst I wait if I get some free time over Xmasā€¦ will keep you posted!

Back