amc music: Mar-24 New Seeds available to listen back!

August-21 Takeover broadcast on MCRs finest, Reform Radio is up for replay direct on their site (including the download option) and Mixcloud featuring the usual blend of new music with a little throwback to 1991.

aoVrOb.jpg

Nov-21 edition of New Seeds featuring Dalham. It was a pleasure chatting with him about the making of Fünf and listening to some exclusive edits from the LP. You'll also hear a world exclusive first play of a new track from his next LP, hopefully due in 2022 👌

Aside you'll hear new music from Near Stoic, Ursula's Cartridge's and Eonlake from the new Audionautic compilation.

December-21 Takeover on Reform Radio now up for replay featuring just one Christmas cover and I'm pretty sure you've not heard it before. Lots of new electronica to warm up you cockles 👌 I've got a 2 hour 2021 wrap up coming up on Reform on 28th and the December edition of New Seeds - the uptempo party special - is on this coming Monday on blooplondon.
Takeover w AMC Xmas.png

The Dec-21 and annual end of year party edition of New Seeds featuring wall to wall 🔥

Thank you to everyone who tuned in or listened back to New Seeds this year. If you celebrate Christmas, have a great one and whatever you do, have a wonderful new year. See you in 2022 for more super electronica!

Special bonus Christmas present - here's the track-list - warning, it does contain weapons of mass destruction:

Linda Di Franco – T.V. Scene (Sensurround Mix)
Men In Hats – Safety Dance (Extended Club Mix)
Mr. Mister – Broken Wings (Extended Version)
Stephane Sévérac – Hold On (Extended Mix)
Natasha King – AM-FM
Herb Alpert – Rise
6th Borough Project – Through The Night
Maze feat. Frankie Beverly – Twilight
The System – You Are In My System (Extended Version)
Haim – Falling (Psychemagik Remix)
Clyde feat. Capitol A – Serve It Up!
Orbital – Chime
Bent – Friends (Nail Mix)
Crazy P – There’s A Better Place
Giorgio Moroder – Chase
Le Knight Club – Rhumba
Lovetronic – You Are Love (Jay’s Afrotronic Vocal)
Sade – By Your Side (Naked Music Mix #1)
DJ Falcon & Thomas Bangalter – Together
Sasha – Belfunk
Blondie – Yuletide Throwdown (1981 Original Recording)

Happy new year! Here's the special 2 hour Takeover broadcast just after Christmas on Reform radio featuring my favourite tracks and LPs from 2021. It's a veritable smorgasboard of electronic goodness.

c3RKQn.png

Here's the intel in case you've got some credits to use - support the artists 👍

The OST – Jose Chung’s From Outer Space // Release // Self-release // 2021
Khotin – Mind Altar // Mind Altar / A Loving Blue // Khotin Industries // 2021
Simon Mills – Wheel Of Fortune // Shelf Life: Unreleased Demos ’91 to ’21 – Vol 2 // Self-release // 2021
Bent – When You Come By // Up In The Air // 99:Wave // 2021
HOLODEC – Some Way // Self-release // 2021
clocolan – We Are The Descendants // This Will End In Love // Castles In Space // 2021
Near Stoic – Music From A Friend // Notebook (Thoughts & Short Stories) // Third Kind Records // 2021
Collateral Intelligence – Waking Up To A Better Tomorrow // Butterflies In Funerals // Gated Recordings // 2021
NMESH – Sleep Number (Instrumental Version) // Appearance Settings: Volume 01 (2009-2015) // Self-release // 2021
The Chromatics – Light As A Feather // Closer To Grey // Italians Do It Better // 2021
Stillhead – Stop Sharing // Matters Of The Heart // Behind The Sky Music // 2021
Saint Etienne – Fonteyn // I’ve Been Trying To Tell You // Heavenly // 2021
b o d y l i n e – Planet アトラス // CRUISING TELEVISIONS // Cityman Productions // 2021
Hotel Pools – Hunny // Palmscapes // Stratford Ct. // 2021
Ghost Enterprise – Skylines // Ghost Enterprise // DMT Tapes FL // 2021
猫 シ Corp. – Luxury's Fortune // Nobody Here: The Story Of Vaporwave // My Pet Flamingo // 2021
4T Thieves – Into The Rainbow (Faex Optim Remix) // Liminal Space – The Remixes // Kahvi Collective // 2021
Memorex Memories – Bleeding Rainbow // LOST EP // Stratford Ct. // 2021
NADINE – Porcelain // Indigo + Porcelain // Self-release // 2021
Men I Trust – Serenade Of Water // Untourable Album // Return To Analog // 2021
Saint DX & Yen Yen – Aerith // Unmixtape // Because Music // 2021
Klim Beats – Secret Planet // Dreams Of Space // Ninetofive Records // 2021
The Nevermen – Treat ‘Em Right (Boards Of Canada Remix) // Lex Records // 2021
Faex Optim – Rodan // Rodan/Karisoke Research // Self-release // 2021
Expo 92 – Store Locator // Expo 92 // Self-release // 2021
FM Attack – Lonely Nights // The Never Ending // Starfield Music // 2021
Brothertiger – Wallow // Self-release // 2021
Lucien & The Kimono Orchestra – Le Mékong // Memoires D’Elephant #03 // Cracki Records // 2021
Sferro – Caprica // Emotion Engine // business casual // 2021

Latest posts

Back