8 KLEIN ATTITUDE/ ADROIT MC1/ MC2 size 18/ 19 for sale

POLITI

Old School Hero
Big car and modern bicycle projects going on, so i am planning to sell part of my collection:

- 1992 KLEIN ATTITUDE MC1, size 19, Horizon linear fade, rigid, 0 degree, repainted by ETOE. Only build up, never ridden. $3200
- 1992 KLEIN ATTITUDE MC1, size 18, Sunburst linear fade, rigid, positive rise bar, ORGINALE PAINTJOB, NOS frameset. Only build up, never ridden. $4000
- 1992 KLEIN ATTITUDE MC1, size 19, Sunburst linear fade, rigid, 0 degree bar, repainted by ETOE, only build up, never ridden. $3200
- 1993 KLEIN ATTITUDE MC1, size 19, Gator Linear Fade, rigid, 0 degree bar, 31,6 post and thick downtube, repainted by ETOE, build up, never ridden. $3200
- 1994 KLEIN ATTITUDE MC2, size, 19, Coral Reef linear fade, rigid, 0 degree bar, repainted by ETOE, Build up, ridden from the store only. $3200
- 1994 KLEIN ATTITUDE MC2, size 19, Moonrise Linear Fade, rigid, 0 degree bar, repainted by ETOE, build up, never ridden. $3200

None of the frames are drilled, damage or bar cut more then 56cm. Most of them uncut.

Most of all i want to sell complete bikes, but thats not so easy to do, with such expensive parts. All bikes have NOS Proshift sets, front, rear + twisters. Red/ silver, blue/ silver, all blue, black and black/ silver. 6 of them have TUNE wheesets, 1000-1200g, titan spokes in colors, but also one Chris King and one Hugi compact. Rest of the parts are Tune, Kooka, Paul, Grafton, color matching. If i need to split, there will come 8 sets of NOS Proshift, 8 top class wheelsets for sale. Two of the wheelset have the super light, rare, expensive Mig45/ Mag150 hubsets. Professionale build job on all of them.

Paint jobs are perfect, but might be some storage marks, i can check and send pics from the exactly frameset you are considering.

Too many bikes, too many pics to upload, so i need to send them to you seperatly, here, mail or sosiale medias. Please dont ask for pics, if the item is not really interesting for you;) I think there will be quite a lot of mails and photoshoots now forwards:p

I also have one 1997 KLEIN Quantum Pro, yellow pearl, size 51, 120 MC2 stem, 2010 Campa Super record group( white lettering), Tune Fastfoot RR crankset( tune titanium BB, TA chainrings, TUNE bolts), Tune wheelset( Mig70/ Mag170/ CXP33/ Sapim Cx Ray, Tune, schmolke, carbon ti, nokon parts. Color is blue on the parts like, post, seat, crankset, hubs, bolts, cables, pedals, qr, niples++. Bike is ridden but in great condition. Paintjob orginale. Price $4500 or offer.

- 2002 Attitude frameset, frame and rock shox sid wc. size medium, NOS frame and fork, team gerolsteier orginale custum paint. Price $2000.

There is some pics on my eBay listing. Bikes are build up with quite the same kind of parts/ style, but different colors. Gator is the only one with Grafton brakes, rest have TUNE STICKY CRAZE brakes, but levers from Paul, Kooka, Grafton.

http://www.etoe.de

I already got questions about their size, ALL EXEPT ONE IS KLEIN 19/ SMALL. THE LAST ONE IS KLEIN 18/ XS. This is 100% sure. Please check klein sizing in archive here at retrobikes.

Please ask PM for more information.

This is asking prices, offers are welcome.

Worldwide shipping or pick up in Norway. Paypal or bank transfer.

Yes, i have to find out how reduze file first++

You can also add me on Facebook messenger for faster chat!

Send them to me and I will do it for you. Then I will send them back to you so you can upload!

Attachments

• Reduce file size.png
    Reduce file size.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,634
Back