Wanted 700c 622x16ish 126mm hub

rjbv

Retro Newbie
Hi,
Does anyone have or know of the whereabouts of a 700c 622x16 (13-19 acceptable) with a screw on freewheel 6 speed gears but must be 126mm hub?
Someone stole mine and it's proving hard to replace. Was an Alesa rim but they went out of business about 30 years ago. Not fussy about brand as long as it's a size match.
Thanks.

I have a pair of wheels. Miche small flange hubs with Mavic Modolo E rims 13mm (between insides of rim edges) with a 13-23 Maillard six speed freewheel. 126mm spacing. Wheels are in good condition £75, postage at cost or collection preferred.

Last edited:
I have a pair of wheels. Miche small flange hubs with Mavic Modolo E rims 13mm (between insides of rim edges) with a 13-23 Maillard six speed freewheel. 126mm spacing. Wheels are in good condition £75, postage at cost or collection preferred.
Thanks for getting in touch but I managed to get hold of a set on eBay. Exact same spec as the stolen one but different brand, weinmann maillard instead of the original alesa. I'll get back to you though if they are not in a useable condition.

Back