3no HTC Desire HD smartphones Brand New **ALL SOLD**

Mossy

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
IMAG0473.jpg

IMAG0474.jpg

I have 3no a HTC Desire HD smartphone available (surpless to requirement in the office after upgrades) looking for £250 each + £7 for special full insured postage. These phones are brand spanking new, never used with unopened box / contents. 2no phones have the tamper seal unbroken, whilst the other has been opened to check contents and take the attached photo.

Following the success of selling my old iphone to a satisfied customer hon retrobike, I thought I would offer this great opportunity here first!

Grab a bargain from a trusted seller.

The HTC description / specification says . . . . . .

Discover a better mobile experience with HTC Desire HD - the first Android 2.2 device from HTC. This breathtaking smartphone has a beautiful 4.3-inch display that's so incredibly crisp and clear. Suddenly everything's brighter, sharper and more fun.

With a powerful 1GHZ Qualcomm processor and the latest version of the Android operating system, HTC Desire HD runs incredibly fast and makes multitasking, gaming and web browsing really easy. Not only can you get online in less time, thanks to the 14.4Mbps HSPA + internet connection, you can also watch flash 10.1 videos and view the whole web as you would on your PC.

The HTC Desire HD has a brand new version of the HTC Sense interface, and its menus and home screens can be completely shaped around you. Using your smartphone is now even more fun and simple, as your friends' Facebook™ updates and Flickr™ photos appear right next to their texts, emails and tweets, so you never have to search around for info.

With Sense 2.0 you can do amazing things, like use the secure HTC web portal to forward all your calls and texts from your HTC Desire HD to another phone! Now leaving your phone at home doesn't have to mean missing out on messages. The new Location Experience and built-in compass make it impossible to get lost, or to lose your phone. If you've misplaced your smartphone, simply visit the web portal on your PC. From there you can tell your phone to ring at its loudest, then follow the sound and retrieve it from behind the sofa.

If your phone stays lost for longer you can also use the HTC web portal to remotely backup your contacts and texts, lock your phone, wipe all of its data and prevent anyone from accessing it. You can even type in a message that will be displayed on your mobile's screen, and track your phone's exact location!

With its powerful 8 Megapixel autofocus camera and 720p HD video recorder, HTC Desire HD lets you capture perfect photos and HD movie clips to share with family and friends. The built-in compass gives you even clearer directions and captures your location even more precisely, and the newest version of Google Maps™ supports turn-by-turn and voice guided navigation, so your phone becomes your camera, sat nav, web browser and MP3 player. HTC Desire HD - it's all you need to live your life in high definition.

A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged HTC Desire HD in original retail packaging.

Specification:

Model A9191
CPU Speed 1 Ghz
Platform Android with HTC Sense
Memory Internal Storage 1.5 GB
RAM 768 MB
Size 123 x 68 x 11.8mm
Weight 164 grams
Display 4.3 inch touch screen
GPS Internal GPS antenna
Network HSPA / WCDMA (900/2100MHz)
GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
Connectivity Bluetooth 2.1, A2DP, FTP, OPP and PBAP
Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
3.5mm stereo audio jack
Standard Micro USB
Camera 8 megapixel colour camera with auto focus and dual LED flash
820p HD video recording
Expansion microSD card

Read a full description of the HTC Desire HD on the HTC website:
http://www.htc.com/uk/smartphones/htc-desire-hd/#specs

PM replied.

Looks like 2 of the 3 have been sold. Would anyone like the last one.

Great item and a super bargain in my opinion - rare opportunity unlikely to be seen again :D

Looks like a deal to buy all 3 has fallen through due to the phones being locked as previously stated.

Following some investigations it now transpires that the phones are Unlocked.

I hope this make the phones more attractive? :)

No one after a brand new phone? better than iphone 4 IMO.

Happy to take £590 for all 3 phones including insured postage.

Regards.

I've not got round to ebaying these.

What about £185 each with insured postage? Would make an ideal Christmas gift. Unlocked phone work with any PAYG sim.

Latest posts

Back