24Seven DarkAngel DH bike! offers around £700

sax_widby

Dirt Disciple
I have a dark red 24Seven DH bike for quick sale due to ever increasing overdraft! I'm open to offers around £700.

It has not been abused or raced. I am a rather timid rider and i have never taken it anywhere beside Wharnecliff (near Sheffield) and a trip down Snowdon.

The bike is in sheffield and you are welcome to see it, just send me text. I can also deliver within a reasonable distance, just ask.

THE SPEC
24 Seven Deviant DH frame- no dents, no cracks. 100% mechanical working order with usual scuffs around chainstays and bottom bracket.
Hayes H9 Hydraulic Disc Brakes (F+R) with hayes 205mm rotors - solid braking power. do not need bleeding!
Manitou 4Way Swinger Shock - excellent condition. No leakage! Extremely reliable shock, RRP £179 http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... delID=8382
Manitou 3''x500lb spring - excellent condition
SRAM X7 Rear Mech - very good condition
SRAM X7 Shifters- Excellent condition
Manitou Stance Kingpin Forks- simple design with plenty of travel. 2years old and have barely been used.
Maxxis Swampthing Single Ply DH tyres 2.35 - used twice. Excellent condition.
FSA Pig DH headset - Extremely reliable and strong. Excellent condition
24Seven 38t chainring with built in bashguard - very good condition. Few scratches.
24Seven Supercross Wheels with red and gold hubs - excellent wheels, highly rated by MBR and MBUK. They run very true. RRP £90 Phttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/24seven-supercro ... 240%3A1318
24 Seven Crank Arms and bottom bracket - Perfect working order, but some scratches due to riding the bike!
SRAM Chain
SRAM Cassette
24 Seven Saddle on chromo rails - Leather and in a used, but very good condition
24 Seven seatpost - no cracks or dents, excellent working order.

The frame is made from chromoly steel. It is extremely strong and well made. 24Seven were generous with the steel they used and it will not suffer the fatigue problems that aluminium bikes have.

I also have the following available aswell...
3 unused and boxed Nokian Gazza dh/freeride tubes (schrader) - yours for £8
As-new 661 Flight Full face helmet. I have used this twice and it has an RRP of £200 at CRC. Yours for £70
Wellgo V8 copies - used twice, yours for £10

If you have any questions, please send me a text to 07988895571 or email me at sax_widby@hotmail.com.

You are welcome to come view at anytime, and i can deliver the bike.

Cheers
Rich.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back