Sold 21" Haro Midway (2016) BMX VGC Lots of New Parts - Reduced to £95 ono

Osci

GT Fan
Feedback
View
21" 2016 Haro Midway bmx for sale.

I got this some friends who bought this for their son brand new, he only rode it two or three times then left it in the garden in the elements for the past few years.

It was rather grubby and had rusted a little in places - I have cleaned it up and given it a new lease of life.

The tyres are nearly new still but I have replaced the inner tubes with new ones. The wheels are pretty straight and spin freely.
I have replaced the chain with a new gold version of the original very rusted KMC Z1 chain.
I have also fitted it with new brake pads, wheel nuts, bar end caps. Also one of the brake lever adjusters was bent so I have replaced that too.
The bars were very dull and a little rusty in places so I have cleaned them up and resprayed them, not the best job ever but not too bad given my lack of a proper environment to spray them in.

The decals all seem to be in good condition, but the Haro badge on the saddle is showing signs of age.

As for the rust the steerer top cap has rusted but has cleaned up fairly well and there's a small vent under the down tube that has a little rust around it but otherwise the frame is very good with few marks or scratches on it.

I will take some better photos tomorrow when the light is better, sun was going down when I took these ones today.

£120, collected, from the Mansfield area.

I have a frame coming this week, if the box that's in is big enough then I will be able to post this bmx but it would cost extra.
I will update once I have the box.

IMG_20211216_144032.jpg
IMG_20211216_144046.jpg
IMG_20211216_144038.jpg
IMG_20211216_143854.jpg

Last edited:
The box my frame came in isn't big enough for the bmx unfortunately so this will have to be collected....

Back