Sold 2010 Scott Scale 6061 Alloy frame with various parts - £50!

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Recently I bought a 2010 Scott Scale, basically for its brakes and 26" wheelset, which I needed to finish off a different build. I don't have a use for the frame right now but it is a nice quality lightweight 6061 alloy custom butted hardtail, in white with red and black graphics. Disc only, frame size is probably a Medium but I'll measure it and check. 1&1/8" semi-integrated Ritchey headset fitted (non-taper), for 135mm 26" QR rear wheel. It seems to be in nice condition - the original drivetrain parts were barely worn at all so I don't think it's seen much action! I bought it from the son-in-law of the original owner.

If I had the space and likely future need for a decent mid-range hardtail I'd keep the frame, but I don't really, and since I've got what I needed from the bike I'm not looking to make a lot from it, hopefully someone who can make better use of it than me can collect it for a good price. So, for £50 collected (near Winchester, Hampshire) with the frame itself I'll also include all the Scott finishing kit - seatpost, QR seat clamp, saddle (small tear in nose), stem, riser bar, headset spacers, chainstay guard, lock-on grips, a smooth Shimano Hollowtech II bottom bracket fitted, and an XT M770 front mech (with a small nick out of the outer cage).

Pre-clean up photos now up, the forks pictured aren't included...

Sold

Last edited:
Reactions: baj
Some photos now up! (forks not included!)

Now it's disassembled I can tell how light it is... Really impressive!

What a bargain, this will (I hope) be ideal for my rapidly growing youngest kid!

Will message regarding collection

Cheers

Back