2000 Kona Explosif build

W.Ford

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Looking really sweet - the green wildgrippers are a great choice - really contrast nicely
I like the tyres, always been a fan of coloured tyres though. They kind of go with the decals anyway :cool:
Thank you both. I'll see how it looks in the day light. I've been sitting on the wildgrippers for a while, a bit scared to use them because they are my last set, all the others started to split on the sidewalls. There's something that just doesnt feel quite right colour scheme wise yet. I think Pip had the perfect fork choice with the white SIDs, so I may try and source some in the future and these red ones may go onto my red Kula. I'm such a tart with these things, I should just get on with it and ride it!

ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
About colour scheme not being quite right, I think the red pedals don’t work with the scheme. I do think that either the red or white forks would both work nicely!

W.Ford

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
About colour scheme not being quite right, I think the red pedals don’t work with the scheme. I do think that either the red or white forks would both work nicely!
Perhaps that's it, bit too heavy on the red. I'll swap on a black pair and see how they look. The V12's are my flat of choice, but they aren't the most elegant. Thanks 👍

W.Ford

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Another fan of dual control, that makes two of us.:). Great build BTW.
Yeah, I'm a big fan. It took me a little while to get used to them, but I've now got them on 3 bikes. I think I'm right in saying they are the only option in the M96. range, there's even a set for v-brake use. Thanks 👍