1994 Olive green Specialized Stumpjumper with IRC Mythos XC Kevlar 1.95 tyres - any idea what I should be selling this for?

Davetrials

Old School Hero
Hey, based in Europe (Belgium), bought this 7 or 8 years ago, been sitting dormant in the garage. 90% original (LX gears, etc), different stem and saddle. A few rust spots, and the usual scratches. It doesn't have the original grey umma-gumma's, but was given a pair of IRC Mythos XC kevlar 1.95 tyres which are in basically new condition

Haven't been following retro bike stuff for a long time, any idea what I can sell this for? (needs grips and a bit of tinkering, but basically ready to go) Stump1.jpg

I mean I'd happily give you £3.56, a bag of skittles, 3 donut holes and a hug for it but it's probably worth a lot more than that.

In all seriousness I haven't got a clue especially in your home market but it is very nice so I'm sure it would get plenty of interest.

If was in the UK then £200 to £300 tops if prepared to post it.

if collection only then £50 less.

It’s the originality of parts that helps keep its value along then with their working condition of course.

How do you plan to sell it, eBay? on here? Facebook or similar?

It’s a desirable frameset and colour way, and in a decent size, with very little needing replacing to get it back to catalogue. I’d say it should find a new home fairly easily - for around the £300-£350 mark, maybe a little more if put up for auction.

Offer postage if you can.

This example definitely won’t sell at £500…

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back