1993 Off-Road Team Toad

Unicorn.
i would go w/ a Yeti or answer fork. A Toad deserves a rigid, stiff, 100% sure tracking fork but that´s my vision. Anyways... awesome bike.

Unicorn.
i would go w/ a Yeti or answer fork. A Toad deserves a rigid, stiff, 100% sure tracking fork but that´s my vision. Anyways... awesome bike.

Yeah I started off with an Accutrax but these Toads were designed around a suspension fork and I was looking for a project to put my IRD fork on

Project abandoned and off to a new home.....

Shame, i was looking forward to more of this. Hopefully a member on here. I would have been seriously tempted if i had known as i maybe could have made the size fit :)

Shame, i was looking forward to more of this. Hopefully a member on here. I would have been seriously tempted if i had known as i maybe could have made the size fit :)

Someone had their dibs in several years ago Mark 😂 I only sold it as I have one a year earlier now

Ah, interesting, same size?

Pretty much. The 'new' one is 17" but the actually has a slightly shorter top tube that the 16"

Does that make it a non suspension corrected frame Adrian being a 92?
Look forward to seeing this beauty

It does indeed mate. Turns out that the other one was too, as I just found out, from Chris Dekerf, a few weeks ago. An early short travel fork would be fine of course, though I see the 92 being rigid.

Back