1993 Off-Road Team Toad

That should help this Toad hop along very nicely :cool:

It’s been a Year of edge of the seat suspense waiting for his next move - I’d hate to play chess against you mate -

Re: Re:

al":199ox2hx said:
Slack arse.

al. :)

You know me mate :LOL:

ibbz":199ox2hx said:
It’s been a Year of edge of the seat suspense waiting for his next move - I’d hate to play chess against you mate -

It's not even close to being over yet mate :LOL:

Si_33:ivjae30b said:
That should help this Toad hop along very nicely :cool:

Last edited:
I'm surprised you got an export permit to remove this cultural icon from this country....just kidding. I'm still looking for one of these, guess there's one less locally!

raidan73":4r5dc98w said:
A new steerer tube courtesy of Dan Chambers :D Just waiting for the headset to arrive now

I quite like the black rigids on it, though i think these will suit it just as well, very nice.

And those Gatorblades sneaking into the picture, interesting work, looking forward to seeing those on a frame :)

vtwinvince":36wk67qz said:
I'm surprised you got an export permit to remove this cultural icon from this country....just kidding. I'm still looking for one of these, guess there's one less locally!

Yep, afraid so :D

mk one":36wk67qz said:
I quite like the black rigids on it, though i think these will suit it just as well, very nice.

And those Gatorblades sneaking into the picture, interesting work, looking forward to seeing those on a frame :)

I thought the Accutrax looked the part but, in fairness, they were too old for this suspension corrected frame. They've gone back to the kind chap who sold them to me in the first place :D

The Gator (more of Dan's work) needs to be painted before it finds it's home on a frame. Just deciding between matching it to the frame colour or painting it black.

Great start Adrian! Have you rebuilt the fork yet? If so, any insight into the process and/or challenges? I need to rebuild a couple myself...

shamobius":2x2xs7lj said:
Great start Adrian! Have you rebuilt the fork yet? If so, any insight into the process and/or challenges? I need to rebuild a couple myself...

Sorry Shamus I sub-contracted that job out! Olli at California Sports in Berlin took care of the spring upgrade. I disassembled them before shipping and he sent me a couple of pics of work in progress.

Back