For Sale 1994 KLEIN Attitude Sea & Sky project frame - no fork (!)

fguki

Senior Retro Guru
Hi folks!

I am parting with this 1994 KLEIN Attitude frame. Original color (Sea & Sky). No re-paint. No fork available! By now I have too many KLEIN projects lying around and I already own a fully restored and completed 1994 Attitude in Sea & Sky and one in Moonrise! Also, I usually aim for 21 inches.

Frame size is 22". Only one with 4 bottle screws in the down-tube. ...pretty rare usually. For tall people at around 6.1 height (1.85 metres) upwards.

Note. this is a total "project frame" that need a complete overhaul and re-build! Although the previous owner already put in:

- new top steerer bearing
- brand new bottom steerer bearing
- 2x brand new bottom bracket bearings
- 3x new shifter + brake cable liners

There are quite a few dings and dongs here and there + chain suck! Please check out all pictures closely for condition!

With the help of a Reset Racing adapter, this will take any 1 1/8" fork. A MANITOU 3 for example looks absolutely great on the Sea & Sky KLEIN Attitudes.

The price is 1.000,00 Euros. Location is Germany. EU-Shipping is 28,99 Euros. Elswhere all around the world is 64,99 Euros! I am happy to ship worldwide into the last corner of this world!

01.jpeg

02.jpeg

03.jpeg

04.jpeg

05.jpeg

06.jpeg

07.jpeg

08.jpeg

09.jpeg

Last edited:
Back