1992 Offroad Proflex 752 18" NOW £175

Mr752

Dirt Disciple
NOW £175

I bought this new in June 1992 (from Back2Bikes in Great Ayton) and it was my race bike until ‘96.

Other bikes came and went, but I’ve always found it hard to lose this one! I need space for a new bike, so this and my XP-8 (different sale) unfortunately have to go.

All new parts and cables (with outers) have been bought and fitted making it 100% rideable, the new elastomers came from Suspension Fork Parts in St Theresa, New Mexico. The Shocktech fork was basically a British made Manitou, the elastomers being interchangeable.
Complete with original Shocktech service manual and tool.

I have ordered a set off spacers for the rear elastomers from Suspension Fork Part, I will send these on if they arrived after selling
The frame is littered with titanium and alloy bolts and splashed with various 90’s purple!

As it is over 20 years old it has signs of wear and tear, but overall it is in good condition with original paint and no dents in the frame.

Pedals not included

Dont mind boxing up and posting, Courier will be about £25

The bike is in Middlesbrough and I work in London (Chiswick) Monday - Friday.

SPECIFICATIONS

1992 Offroad Proflex 752, 18" frame

Inter damp rear suspension with new elastomers from Suspension fork parts in the U.S.

Tange 1.25" headset

Shocktech Sport forks with new elastomers from Suspension Fork Parts in the U.S.

21-Speed Shimano Deore DX ,front & rear derailleurs, canti's, MT-60 ,46-36-24 chainset with Ti self extractors, MT-63 two finger brake levers.

The original SRAM Gripshift SRT-500R-71 shifters and grips

Brand new Shimano UN-55 BB, 122.5mm

Brand new Shimano HG-41, 12-28 cassette

All brand new Shimano cables and outers

ControlTech stem with Ti hardware (140mm)

X-Lite Ti seat post clamp binder bolt

Campagnolo Atek rims on Deore XT, M730, 32 holes

Genuine Panaracer Smoke 2.1

New SRAM PC-830 chain

Original Vetta SL Ti railed saddle

Bars and seat post are original Offroad Proflex items, never changed because they were pretty “bomb proof”

She arrived safely at her new home today,very well packed thank you.

I went for a quick spin, feels very good.

Back