1992 NOS KLEIN ATTITUDE 18»

Three frameset/ bikes left for sale:

1992 Klein Attitude MC1
- Sunburst ETOE
- size 19/ small
- 0 degree uncut with nuddle
- rigid fork.
- never ridden

Frameset 2500 euro. Full bike 5500 Euro with Tune, Proshift kit.

1992 Klein Attitude MC1
- Horizon ETOE
- size 19/ small
- 0 degree uncut with nuddle
- rigid fork.
- never ridden
- frameset 2500 euro. Full bike 5500 Euro with Tune, Proshift kit

1992 klein attitude mc1
- size 18/ XS
- rise bar
- rigid fork
- nos, orginale Sunburst paint.

Price 3000 euro frameset. 6000 euro full bike with proshift/ tune.

Please ask for pics! They are to big to upload her.

Re:

Two bikes/ framesets still available:

- Horizon 19» ETOE, 2500 euro frameset/ 5000 euro complete. Chris king wheelset is lightly used, but very nice and clean up. Rest of the kit/ frameset never ridden.

- Nos 18» Sunburst. 3000 euro frameset/ 6000 euro complete.( mig45/ mag 150 , around 1000g wheelset). All new!

From Moonrise i have purple parts:

- TUNE around 1040g wheelset, Mig70/ Mag160 32h, purple hubs and niples, blue Titanium spokes, notubes race 295g rims, tune skyline axle.
- TUNE Bigfoot crankset with purple tune bolts and TA chainrings
- TUNE Starkes Stuck seatpost, purple, 31.6 with speedneedle alcantara.
- Purple Kooka levers with Tune stickey craze canti brakes.
- All parts is new and never ridden, exept levers which is lightly used, but mint.
- i prefer to sell the kit complete.
- PM, WhatsApp me for pics and prices.

From GATOR i have blue parts:

- Tune Mig70/ Mag170 32H silver hubs and niples, Blue Titanium spokes, notubes 355, tune qr, around 1200g.
- Tune bigfoot blue with blue tune bolts and TA chainrings
- tune starkes stuck seatpost blue with tune speedneedle alcantara.
- Grafton canti brakes and levers, blue
- All parts new, exept grafton which is lightly used but mint.
- i prefer to sell the kit complete.

If Nos Sunburst or Horizon will sell as frameset, the parts from them will be available, ( nos proshift complete, 1000g wheelset++)

Its not possible to build 26» canti wheelset as light like mine anymore. You dont find these rims anywhere. TUNE dont normaly make 32H mig45/ mag150. I spesial ordered these around 12 years ago during my TUNE contact. It was a long prosess, but they did because i ordered three pair of different drilling Mig45/ Mag150. I have not seen 32H Mig45/ Mag150 anywhere else. Yes, Extralite have light hubs, but dont look classy og good and dont match rest of the kit. If you swap to ceramic bearings on mine wheelsets, they cant be lighter. I have ultra rare Notubes Race 295g rims on both Mig45/ Mag150 and purple wheelset.

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anz ... 0-230-9668

Re:

Price drop! Three KLEIN bikes left( + Storck)

- Complete Sunburst 19» ETOE: 4500 Euro.

- Complete Horizon 19» ETOE: 4500 euro

- Complete NOS Sunburst 18 orginale . 5000 euro.

Thats very good price for these bikes. Build cost is much higher with this kit, complete proshift and TUNE parts. Wheelset only on NOS Sunburst is 1500 euro buildcost and not possible to build up anymore. Everyone know how rare and expensive NOS complete Proshift sets is;)

Storck Fascenario 0,7 size 51, Horizon Linear fade. Super cool, rare and great frameset. Price 2000 euro.

Please ask for more pics.

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anz ... 0-230-9668

Hello, Interested, but Im new and the forum does not allow me to send PM, can you write to me to: martin AT rta.cat ? Im from Barcelona, Spain

I am interested in the purple Kooka levers with the Tune cantilever breaks if you are parting out. Let me know with price.

ob1kadrobe":28hxjjx8 said:
I am interested in the purple Kooka levers with the Tune cantilever breaks if you are parting out. Let me know with price.

They are sold. Thanks.

Back