Gold Trader
rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
VCC Claud Butler ME
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Resistance is futile Captain Peachy!
Nah… just seen my projected gas & leccy bill for the next 12 months… Peachy will definitely be working through “the queue” & certainly not adding to it.😬

Nah… just seen my projected gas & leccy bill for the next 12 months… Peachy will definitely be working through “the queue” & certainly not adding to it.😬
Off topic I know, but I luckily signed up to 2 year fixed price deal a few weeks ago.
Not wishing to gloat at all...

Cant get excited about a bike where the original 200GS has been replaced with Suntour's equivalent of...

200GS

Nice enough frame but I think the seller is a little over optimistic

I am just a banana today - I dont find myself very a peeling.

Last edited:
Something a bit different.
1991 Oracle, 2nd in the range that year. But this one is a one-off special “prize” with Suntour XCT rather than the normal Shimano LX. Looks like it’s all there… current bidding very low.

Don’t need it, no use for it, must resist….😓

View attachment 576648

Something a bit different.
1991 Oracle, 2nd in the range that year. But this one is a one-off special “prize” with Suntour XCT rather than the normal Shimano LX. Looks like it’s all there… current bidding very low.

Don’t need it, no use for it, must resist….😓

View attachment 576648

Attachments

• received_600468015097806.jpeg
    received_600468015097806.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 19
  • received_636531641360608.jpeg
    received_636531641360608.jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 20
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back