1990 Klein Attitude Mc1 Gloss Black SALE or TRADE SOLD

Tomianson

BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
I'm loathe to admit it, having only bought this fairly recently but it is a bit small for me. I can ride it but its not ideal.

So I offer for sale my 20" 1990 Klein Attitude Mc1 in original Gloss Black.
A rare colour, most this early seem to be either Dolomite or Backfire. I've only seen a couple in black.

Original paint with some scratches and scuffs but no dents or cracks anywhere. Tiny bit of bubbling paint on one fork leg. Virtually no chain suck.
Kitted out with the full Black Shimano XT groups M730/M732 including the early STI levers.
Araya RM-20 rims.
XT Seatpost with Original Flite Titanium saddle (modern reproduction in the pictures but I'll swap this for the original)
A new pair of Panaracer Smoke/Dart tyres that have done around 30 miles in total.

I'm looking to either sell or Trade it.

For sale at £2400 but I am open to offers.
I would also consider selling the fuselage on its own for £1900 but again open to offers.

Or i would happily trade it. I'd be interested in 21" Kleins, M/L Yo Eddy Team Fat Chance's or anything else of similar ilk and interesting? Frame+Forks or whole bikes.

I've got plenty of pictures, if you'd like to see more just pm me your email and i can send them.

So the long and short is that if this is of interest get in touch and im sure we can work something out.
happy to ship it worldwide at cost to the buyer, but i'd much rather drive somewhere to meet someone to hand it over.

SOLD

T

Attachments

• IMG_2621.jpeg
    IMG_2621.jpeg
    277.3 KB · Views: 632
  • IMG_2525.jpeg
    IMG_2525.jpeg
    289.9 KB · Views: 633
  • IMG_2720.jpeg
    IMG_2720.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 633
Re: 1990 Klein Attitude Mc1 Gloss Black SALE or TRADE

If that was Green pink and white, id be all over it. GLWS.

Re: 1990 Klein Attitude Mc1 Gloss Black SALE or TRADE

sinnerman":1lvnhrb3 said:
If that was Green pink and white, id be all over it. GLWS.
Oi, get in line!! And I told you before, it's magenta. :LOL:

Back