1989 Overbury’s Pioneer. Finished

Sorry, must have missed it but why are you not keeping it?

Sorry, must have missed it but why are you not keeping it?
Because I can't justify keeping it really.
I'm not planning on flipping it, I built it for fun, but I've got 9 rigid Clauds (counting the 4 un-built) dating from 1985 through to 1996 so I really don't need another retro rigid, plus I collect Clauds not Overbury's.
Now I do understand (THM has explained in some length) that the Overbury's had some excellent racing success back in the day and that Andy Powell was a class frame designer/builder, but when a 52 year old fat bloke pootles along at 7mph it really doesn't matter does it?

All the XT kit is only on loan to the frame so when/if I decide to sell, it will most likely be as a frame set or built up with the exage group I have spare.

East cottingham?
Deep in the heart of the Derwent marshlands. It’s sort of Yorkshire’s version of the fens. Most normally drive around it, a little unsure if it’s safe to stop....sorry. I meant Cottingwith🤦‍♂️ 4028BD93-1582-438B-A2FA-0146A5A38BC8.jpeg

Class. Really enjoyed following this, “Retro Bike Radar” activated in the the event frame / frameset becoming availible....

That makes more sense, since Cottingham. Is just over there ( 👉) across the fields.

There's Yorvik powder coating that may be better with fades? Never used them but have been mentioned through the retro years.

How are Powder and Paint with abrupt changes?
Costs?
Asking for a friend..

Back