rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
VCC Claud Butler ME
Feedback
View
Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Did you snaffle it Peachy?
Who me? well.... I might have. I really tried not to, I posted it here hoping someone might save it, then I had a few whiskeys and offered a rude low offer and advised I wouldn't want the post & stem included.. forgot about it, then 47.5 hrs later my offer got accepted 🤪

As for a plan? Well I do have a full kit box ready for a track build, which includes Bailey drops, Major Taylor style stem, new repro Italian wooden track rims, 52t williams crank set, 18t Philips freewheel & a range of single cogs, flip/flop hub etc.. Mostly late 50's/early 60's but who's counting?

As for the frame set? well I think full chrome forks, and get the Campag rear track drop-outs re-chromed, the rest maybe a Pearl White? Certainly won't be touching it this year though..

Well it’s turned up & I’m very pleased, number is confirmed as 55336 so definitely late ‘69, and all the Campagnolo stamps are where they should be (I couldn’t see them in the sellers photos & he couldn’t find them)
1E9B3EB0-D92A-4625-A60E-CC6B6340FC6F.jpeg 30EBBA25-2806-42B1-B8CC-7E3BF22AF384.jpeg BF4B8667-A36F-4508-8955-546349DDF5DF.jpeg

Latest posts

Back