18" Nicolai Helius CC mtb with Rohloff SOLD

velocipede

Senior Retro Guru
It's had a new chain fitted and the rear suspension is set on the shortest travel setting (bottom holes on the rocker) - it rides like a dream - absolutely fantastic bike

The previous owner was injured 5 years before I bought it and hadn't ridden it in that time, which accounts for why it's so nice - plus the quality of the German engineering in this thing is unbelievable. It's built to take the Rohloff, so has the extended dropout that means you don't need an ugly torsion arm - and the cable routing is all geared towards the Rohloff too so all very neat and tidy.

Pedals shown are inc and I'll leave the new side-loading cage on, as it needs that to get the bottle in and out without fouling the shock

I have some spare parts for the Rohloff along with most of the instruction manuals, spare brake pads, spare Conti Race King 2.0 tyres, Rohloff sprocket removal tool and even the original receipt (for £4,200 - eek!)

FULL SPEC:

Handbuilt Nicolai Helius CC full suspension frame, in custom Magenta colour, Fox RP23 rear shock
Chris King headset
Magura Menja forks
Hope Pro II front hub
Rohloff 14 speed rear hub
DT Swiss Rims
Truvativ cranks
Rohloff chain tensioner and chain retention plate
Ritchey WCS carbon seat post
On One stem
Renthal fatbars
Magura Louise brakes

Only selling as I've broken my back (not riding this, I hasten to add!) and won't be riding for some time, so raising some cash to treat myself to a new bike as a part of my recovery

£1100 - I'm based in Cheshire and happy to post it

389iGc9.jpg

lkZYNld.jpg

FTdwzry.jpg

K1gNwzi.jpg

C5sk4GI.jpg

K43laqX.jpg

MYQDlRx.jpg

P0JrQGF.jpg

Z5qiYH4.jpg

PsEFNaQ.jpg

lr50tl4.jpg

Re: 18" Nicolai Helius CC mtb with Rohloff

I've decided to keep this for now - might re-list again in future but I was feeling "sellers remorse" before it had gone!

Back