18" CB Cape Wrath*SOLD*

Peachy!

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
Feedback
View
Re: 18" CB Cape Wrath

I don’t believe it... I’ve only just managed to get all the bits together for exactly this bike (ok so mine is a better fitting 20”) I spent a damn sight more than £35 :facepalm:
 

Peachy!

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
Feedback
View
Re: 18" CB Cape Wrath

Ashtead, Surrey... anyone down there feel like collecting it, boxing it up and shipping it North?
 

sinnerman

BoTY Winner
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Re: 18" CB Cape Wrath

Peachy!":20w44rse said:
Ashtead, Surrey... anyone down there feel like collecting it, boxing it up and shipping it North?
The chain rings and cranks are worth that surely...?
 

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Re: 18" CB Cape Wrath

Peachy!":1no387bi said:
I don’t believe it... I’ve only just managed to get all the bits together for exactly this bike (ok so mine is a better fitting 20”) I spent a damn sight more than £35 :facepalm:

Flat bar gravel grinder?
 

Peachy!

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
Feedback
View
Re: 18" CB Cape Wrath

legrandefromage":emyxa7yz said:
Peachy!":emyxa7yz said:
I don’t believe it... I’ve only just managed to get all the bits together for exactly this bike (ok so mine is a better fitting 20”) I spent a damn sight more than £35 :facepalm:

Flat bar gravel grinder?

I don’t use dating apps
 

Peachy!

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
Feedback
View
Re: 18" CB Cape Wrath

£222.22 :shock: I didn’t think it would go for that much, not sure DX hubs, Wolber AT20 rims, front mech & cranks are worth that or did I miss something?
 

sinnerman

BoTY Winner
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Re: 18" CB Cape Wrath

Peachy!":1rh8n2yg said:
£222.22 :shock: I didn’t think it would go for that much, not sure DX hubs, Wolber AT20 rims, front mech & cranks are worth that or did I miss something?


Its your fault, with all that Romance for all things Claud Butler, you have single handedly done on this website, what the company themselves couldn't achieve with there name on a Mountain bike.

You should have been with the company when they needed you most...!
 

Peachy!

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
Feedback
View
Re: 18" CB Cape Wrath

sinnerman":2h7djtof said:
Peachy!":2h7djtof said:
£222.22 :shock: I didn’t think it would go for that much, not sure DX hubs, Wolber AT20 rims, front mech & cranks are worth that or did I miss something?


Its your fault, with all that Romance for all things Claud Butler, you have single handedly done on this website, what the company themselves could achieve with there name on a Mountain bike.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
 

Latest posts

Top