17" Giant ATX Pro MTB £250 REDUCED TO £200 collected SOLD

velocipede

Senior Retro Guru
17" Giant ATX Pro mountain bike

Built up with nice components:

RockShox Recon Silver TK forks great condition, no problems
Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes
SRAM X5 rear mech, X5 shifters (3 x9 speed)
Shimano 9 speed cassette and chain (v recent)
Shimano Deore crankset
Shimano Deore BB (v recent)
XT front hub on Mavic rim
Deore rear hub, Alex rim
Shimano SPD pedals
Giant own brand riser bars and stem
Ritchey WCS grips - will also include a brand new set of Giant grips
Two bottle cages
Bell

The bike does not come with a saddle

The bike is in very good mechanical condition with no issues at all. Cosmetically, it has plenty of scratches and cable rub. This was my wife's bike and as such has not had a hard life, it has never been dropped or crashed but has had lots of trips on the car rack and done lots of blue trails up and down the country, as well as being in a busy garage with other bikes leaning on it - which is where the majority of the cosmetic scratches have come from. It has wanted for nothing and has been well maintained throughout its life and still looks good and rides very well.

The bike will also come with a spare front wheel (Specialized Stout hub on a Mavic rim) and a selection of spare road, intermediate and off-road tyres, so no matter what you want to use it for, there will be a tyre option to suit.

Collection from near Delamere Forest in Cheshire is possible, otherwise I will carefully box it up and ship via a courier.

I'm after £265 for it here (it's for sale elsewhere but cheaper here :D )

ZIzi1TZ.jpg

YJi1S1F.jpg

xc0UODW.jpg

0t1OaGf.jpg

bRH8CiC.jpg

kwhrwQv.jpg

Re: 17" Giant ATX Pro MTB £250 full bike

£200 cash collected today/tomorrow if anyone interested - need some space clearing quick!

Re: 17" Giant ATX Pro MTB £250 REDUCED TO £200 collected

A friend might have this for his boy, not back from Australia til the 10th but if it's still around then you’ll likely have a buyer.. I could maybe collect too as I’m in N Wales sometime soon..

Re: 17" Giant ATX Pro MTB £250 REDUCED TO £200 collected

Thanks @baj - I've got someone potentially coming to pick it up tomorrow but if that falls through, I'll let you know. Cheers

Back