Attachments

• gates 2019 1.jpg
    gates 2019 1.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 6,194
  • jumble.jpg
    jumble.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 6,193
Back home on The edge of the Wold.

Super Ride, thanks to everyone for waiting for me, but the cool kids always sit at the back of the bus. :)

Roll on on Gates 11.

Re:

Great day, thanks Mark (and Julian...who did all the hard work). Really enjoyed it...sorry about my creaky knees, pity there was no RC7 in the brick-a-brack stand!

Thanks LGF for hosting, Mrs LGF for bacon and everyone for a great ride.

I've put all the photos I took on facebook.
Had a google session, cant find a photo in the correct colour, but Mk2 Capri door card was my original guess, and I'm sticking with it.

Attachments

• door card.jpg
    door card.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 6,148
Re: 10 Years of Gates, Gates and More Gates Aftermathyou

You guys have a Retro Bike 10th anniversary Gates ride and post the pics on Farce Book :shock: :facepalm:

[edited minor rant :LOL: .... something, something, something “the good ole days”.... something, something, something]

Can someone rescue the pics and post here so we can view them - Edit ... I’m behind the times and can’t work FB ;) and loved the ride I did last year but family commitments to end of school year prevented me attending

[edited in good humour - Mark]

legrandefromage":1n3khr2a said:
I have lots of pics to post laterer so dont worry too much.

giphy.gif

Don’t panic Nick ..... I’m planning on updating the first post to have a selection of photos from the ten years as a record of thanks to Mark for organising ......

Back